March 11, 2009

One Of The Most Prestigious Writing Awards




Aaaahw, good times!! Awards make Ms M a very happy bunny, and mega loveage goes to the lovely Twiggy Mod for this award.

Now here are the rules:
1.When you receive this award, show that you're happy to the giver.
2.Nominate at least 5 blogs, that you think rocks.
3.Let them know about award in their post.
4.Now blog like you've never blogged before

And here are my nominations:

1. Twisted elegance

2. Canadian Girl

3. Audrey Allure

4. Bitter Pineapple

5. Drollgirl

So pleaaaaase check these blogs out, they are award nominated after all ;)

XOXO

7 comments:

drollgirl said...

aw, shucks. thank you for the award! i love rock, and i like blogs that rocks, and it takes one to know one, so your blog rocks, too!!!! yay! thank you again!

Twisted Elegance said...

Omg I am honored girl. Your blog rocks and it definitely gets me through the day. I love everything you post down to the polyvore. I always feel like I'm reading a great issue of vogue. You definitely just made my day.

Twiggy Mod said...

Weeeeeeee


how privalged do i feel to be named and shamed on this fantastic blog!

You make me laugh alot missus love you dont I! x

Canadian Girl said...

Tis a privilege, an honour!
Merci Beaucoup!! :)
My first lil award. Suh-weeett!
[twirls in excitement before continues comment]
Thank you very much my fellow polyvore whore.
You were the one who got me on polyvore!
You made my day!
<3 Votre Canadienne

Audrey Allure said...

yay thanks! (:

admin said...

=) oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you sooooooooooo much! you just made my night. you rock too! =)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kadler said...

Woot, congrats :)